Saiger’s Sauce OXY Encap 2X Double Strength Encapsulant Cleaner
“The Code Red of Encap Cleaners” is a concentrated highly effective low pH cleaner, with the power of Peroxide and our revolutionary encapsulating polymers. The peroxide helps with organic stain removal, odor removal, and helps to make those fibers colors “pop” with brilliance! The Encapsulant captures the soils, rounding off the soils jagged edges, and coat the carpet fibers for easier soil removal. This highly effective encapsulant also helps to coat the fibers to prevent re-soiling and wicking of stains. The Polymer will dry to a crystal for continued easy soil removal. This is a very Low Odor product with a very light fresh scent during cleaning.
This product is effective with Color Fast wool (test for color fastness) and synthetic fibers.
For use with Bonnet, Rotary OP, Counter Rotating Brush, Cimex, 175, hand scrubbing or as a prespray for Hot Water Extraction. Can be used with a shower feed or as a pre-spray. (Helpful Tip: We recommend rinsing out your shower feed systems after use to prevent encap from plugging up the system) This product works very well when using absorbent pads for immediate removal of encapsulated soils.
pH: 4-5 pH
- Depending on Soil level dilute using the following guide for mixing:
- Light – Medium soils: 3-5 ounces per gallon of water
- Medium – Heavy soils: 5-6 ounce per gallon of water
- Extreme soils: 6-8 ounces per gallon of water
- Pre-spray carpet (or Shower feed) and work in with your cleaning unit (Bonnet, OP, CRB, Cimex, 175, hand mitten) The product will dry to a soil encapsulating crystal once dry.
- You may vacuum when dry.
- For hot water extraction, prespray, agitate as normal and extract using Saiger’s Deep Blue All Purpose – All Fiber Rinse (or an acidic rinse agent).